Summer has just begun, and so has my list of projects that have been started and, in most cases, completed.
1. new 4th of July bag in the making (and since completed) - tutorial found here
2. two vintage Pyrex bowls - $.50/each (not a project, but totally made my day!)
3. sewing room clean out
4. rock painting
5. red wagon overhaul "before" ("after" pictures to come)
6. 4th of July skirt in the making
7. apple chips - made in the dehydrator
8. miniature rafts made from sticks and yarn
9. baking soda and vinegar volcanoes
10. PVC pipe water toy
11. apple pie in a jar
12. OJ & vanilla yogurt popcicles
13. finished 19 fort kits
14. 6 hours of painting at one of my favorite thrift shops
15. to be continued...
Hope your summer is off to a great start as well!