We ended 2011 and started 2012 with some fun adventures!:
New Years Day: snowshoeing
1. New Years Eve: "Yukon Do It" 5K race (my little runner's third 5K of the year)
2. Chrismas Eve: Snowflake Fun Run 5K - DIY medals
3. Gifts for the boys: DIY Race Boards for keeping all of their race numbers and medals
4. Christmas Eve: We hosted our own 5K race (Snowflake Fun Run) and invited a few of our favorite little running buddies to join us. (Originally, we had planned on signing up for a Jingle Bell race, but I procrastinated too long and it sold out. So, we decided to host our own race - medals and hot cocoa for all the finishers!)
5. DIY: Race numbers (to hang on the race boards)
Here is to a new year full of exciting adventures!